Pre-branched cable is a cable for prefabricated branch line according to user design drawings when the trunk cable is produced by the factory. It is a new technology product in recent years.
Branch line factory pre-manufactured on trunk cable
Ordinary, flame retardant (ZR), fire-resistant
气密性 、防水性 Excellent shock resistance, air tightness, and water resistance
The branch line factory is pre-manufactured on the trunk cable. The size of the branch line and the length of the branch line are determined according to the design requirements, which greatly shortens the construction cycle, greatly reduces the material and construction costs, and ensures the reliability of power distribution .
The pre-branched cable is composed of four parts: 1. trunk cable; 2. branch line; 3 branch connector: 4 related accessories, and has three types: ordinary type, flame retardant (ZR), and fire resistant (NH). Pre-branch cable is an alternative product for busbar power supply in high-rise buildings. It has the advantages of reliable power supply, convenient installation, good water resistance, small building area, low failure rate, cheap price, and maintenance-free. It is suitable for AC rated voltage of 0.6 / 1KV distribution line. It is widely used for vertical power supply in high and middle-rise buildings, residential buildings, commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals and electrical shafts, as well as tunnels, airports, bridges, highways and other power supply systems.
1.Excellent shock resistance, air tightness, water resistance and fire resistance
2. The trunk cable conductor has no joints, which has good continuity and reduces the probability of failure.
3. Adopt advanced fully mechanized crimping technology to avoid the influence of human factors
4. High customizability, branch positions can be set according to the needs of the power distribution point of the power distribution system
5. The contact resistance of the branch body is very small, and it is not affected by thermal expansion and contraction
6. Reduce distribution costs and project costs, high economic indicators, and obvious overall benefits
7, easy installation, short construction cycle, greatly reducing installation man-hours compared to closed bus ducts
8, maintenance-free after installation and operation, no need to do any maintenance and maintenance
The main advantage
Can significantly reduce power distribution costs
(1) Compared with the closed busway, the price is cheaper and the construction cost is lower, and the economic index is high, the comprehensive benefit is obvious, and the specifications are complete, the selection is flexible, and any combination
(2) the branch head can set the branch position arbitrarily according to the needs of the power distribution point of the power distribution system
Low installation environment requirements and easy construction
(1) The occupied building area is small, and there is no requirement for the space size of civil engineering
(2) Simple laying, convenient installation, and low requirements for the use environment. It can be directly laid in cable trenches, special cable shafts in buildings, or in different cable bridges, with low installation accuracy.
(3) Compared with the closed bus duct, the cable runs freely and the bending radius is small, which greatly reduces the difficulty of construction and reduces the space size.
(4) The installation labor intensity is small, the construction period is short, only one-tenth of that when the closed busway is installed
Excellent shock resistance, air tightness, water resistance and fire resistance
(1) It has excellent seismic resistance. Generally closed mechanical connection busbars are installed in parallel on the wall. When the wall is shaken, the connectors of the closed busbars are loose, and the prefabricated branch cables are not affected. No measures are required, especially when passing through the settlement joints of a building
(2) Good air-tightness and waterproofness, can operate normally in a humid environment, and can also be laid in the open air and buried in soil
(3) In the case of burning, the fire-resistant prefabricated branch cable maintains 90Min normal power transmission operation
(1) After being installed with branch cables according to the specified method, the one-time opening rate is high
(2) The entire system of prefabricated branch cables in normal operation does not require any maintenance and upkeep at ordinary times.
5 Laying and installation
Preparation before laying and installation
Be familiar with determining the laying direction and position of the cable according to the design drawing requirements
(1) Formulate construction plans and organize professional construction personnel
(2) Tools and equipment to be installed and installed
(3) Verify the cable model and specifications
(4) Verify the attached accessories and assign the installation location of the accessories
(1) Place the cable reel on the pay-off stand
(2) When the cable is installed vertically, the cable pay-off stand is downstairs, and the cable is lifted by a hoist or a pulley set through a rope. Each floor must have professional construction personnel. As for hanging the cable on the mounted hanger hook after the terminal
(3) When the cable is installed horizontally, the cable pay-off stand is at the power receiving position, and the cable is routed through professional construction personnel (requires one person every two meters and the commander).
(4) Fix the intermediate part of the prefabricated branch cable trunk and branch line as required
(5) Connect the main line, branch line and electrical control device in phase sequence.
(6) Clean the site after installation, and measure the insulation resistance of each circuit connected to each phase of the prefabricated branch cable.
(7) Fill in construction records
Cautions during laying and installation
1. Use forward hoisting as much as possible when laying. When the construction site is restricted or there are special requirements, reverse hoisting can also be used. No matter what kind of placement method, the expenditure line must not be placed in advance in the process, to prevent the branch body from being scratched when passing through the hole, and to avoid excessive mechanical external force
2. When lifting and hoisting, be sure to choose a rope with a strength more than 4 times the weight of the cable. After laying, first install the fixing fixture from top to bottom.
3.The bending radius of the cable must not be less than 25D during the laying process.
4. When fixing single-core prefabricated branch cables, metal clamps are prohibited.
5. When the main line and branch line are connected with the electric measuring instrument and the electric measuring instrument, a metal wire clamp must be used, and the metal type of the wire clamp must be selected correctly.
6, the hanger must be installed on the load-bearing wall
The pre-branch cable is prefabricated as a whole according to the power distribution characteristics, design requirements and environmental conditions of the construction project. Pay attention to the following when ordering:
1.Properly provide the types and models of prefabricated branch cables
2. Define the exact distance between the branch heads and the size of the terminal branch head to the hanger
3.Clarify the exact length of the branch line
4.Provide the distance from the beginning of the pre-branched cable trunk to the first branch head
5.Provide power distribution system diagram and prefabricated branch cable size sketch